Blast in Sweden Rips Through 2 Apartment Buildings, Cause Unknown
Police said a bomb squad had been deployed to the area after the blast, which occurred shortly after 3 a.m. The cause of the blast wasn't immediately known.
Representational image for the blast in Switzerland (Image: AP)
Stockholm: Swedish police say a blast ripped through two adjacent apartment buildings in a southern city. It isn't immediately clear if there are casualties.
The explosion has blown out windows and destroyed balconies in the buildings in central Linkoping, about 175 kilometers (110 miles) southwest of Stockholm. One of the buildings had five stories, while the other had four floors.
Police said a bomb squad had been deployed to the area after Friday's blast, which occurred shortly after 3 a.m. The cause of the blast wasn't immediately known.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Puma Has an Interactive Store Where You Can Also Get Your New Shoes Customized
- Nach Baliye 9 Choreographers Storm Out of Shoot Over Ahmed Khan's Remark
- Reliance Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Idea Are Trolling Each Other on Social Media
- Disha Vakani's Husband Mayur Pandya on Actress' Return to Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
- Fortnite Season 10 Ends With a Bang And Darkness, But What Exactly Happened?