Cheering, Advising & Warning: Hackers' 'All in One' Message for Radio Pakistan as They Attack its Site
A message on the website read: 'Hello Admin, you are very secured. Appreciated your security. We got an eye on you. Expect us. Pakistan zindabad'.
File Photo (Photo: Reuters)
Islamabad: The website of Radio Pakistan, the country's national broadcaster, was briefly hacked on Sunday, officials said.
A message on the website read: "Hello Admin, you are very secured. Appreciated your security. We got an eye on you. Expect us. Pakistan zindabad". The attackers identified themselves as 'CrashRulers'.
Officials said even if the website was later restored, it was not completely functional. "It was not known who was involved in the attack but in the past, Indian and Pakistani hackers were involved in such cyberattacks against each other's country," officials said.
Recommended For You
- Ayushmann Khurrana-Nushrat Bharucha's Dream Girl Song Removed from YouTube Over Copyright Issues
- Aamir Khan's Daughter Ira Khan Shares Saturday Night Expectation vs Reality Post
- Happy Daughter’s Day 2019: Meet the Famous Father-Daughter Duo of Bollywood
- 'Bhindi,' Coconut, 'Hing' and Raw Turmeric: Chefs Reveal Their Most Hated Ingredients
- OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7 Get OxygenOS 10 Based on Android 10 Update