Donald Trump Campaign Raises $24.8 Million in Less Than 24 Hours
Trump already reported USD 48.7 million cash on hand at the end of March, spread across three committees tied to his campaign.
US President Donald Trump. (Image: Reuters)
Washington President Donald Trump raised USD 24.8 million in the less-than 24 hours after kicking off his re-election campaign.
The staggering sum was announced in a tweet on Wednesday morning by Republican Party Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel.
It dwarfs what the top Democratic contenders in the 2020 White House primary raised over the course of the first three months of this year.
It's a demonstration of the power incumbency, while underscoring Democratic worries that they are not doing enough to prepare for the matchup with Trump.
Trump already reported USD 48.7 million cash on hand at the end of March, spread across three committees tied to his campaign. The Republican National Committee had an additional USD 34.7 million during the same period.
The Democratic National Committee had just USD 7.5 million with USD 6.2 million in debt.
Recommended For You
- Injured Shaw Ruled out of Tests, Agarwal & Rahul Specialist Openers
- Dyson Pure Cool Me Review: The Clean Air You Should Have, And The Peace of Mind Which Follows
- Carey Hopes Steve Waugh’s Presence Helps Transition to Red-ball Cricket
- PUBG Mobile: Here are Top Five Features Added With Season 8
- Will Ravi Shastri Continue As India’s Head Coach?