Donald Trump to Travel to Singapore Directly from Canada
US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un are scheduled to meet at the Capella Hotel on Singapore's Sentosa Island on June 12.
File photo of US President Donald Trump. (Reuters)
Washington: US President Donald Trump will travel directly to Singapore from Canada to attend the meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on Tuesday, the White House has said.
Trump and Kim are scheduled to meet at the Capella Hotel on Singapore's Sentosa Island on June 12.
Trump is scheduled to leave the White House on Saturday to attend the G-7 summit in Canada. He would leave for Singapore from there on Saturday morning.
"President Trump will depart the G7 Summit at Charlevoix at 10:30 am Saturday, following the session on Women's Empowerment," White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said.
"G7 Sherpa and Deputy Assistant to the President for International Economic Affairs Everett Eissenstat will represent the United States for the remaining G7 sessions," it added.
Recommended For You
- Alia Bhatt Shares BTS Video of Her Moving into Her Own Home in New YouTube Vlog
- Sony WH-XB900N Review: Headphones to Buy if Your Wad of Cash Totals to Rs 16,990
- MH370 Disappearance: Mysterious 90 Kg Load Added to Cargo List After Takeoff
- Ab de Villiers Marks T20 Blast Debut with Scintillating Knock at Lord’s
- MG Hector SUV Bookings Suspended Temporarily, 21000 Cars Booked Till Now