Donald Trump Walks Out Without Signing Executive Orders, Chased by V-P Pence
US President Donald Trump walked out of an executive order signing ceremony at the White House, without actually signing the orders, forcing his deputy Mike Pence to chase him.
File photo of U.S. President Donald Trump (C), Vice President Mike Pence (R) (Image: Reuters)
Washington: US President Donald Trump walked out of an executive order signing ceremony at the White House, without actually signing the orders, forcing his deputy Mike Pence to chase him.
Trump, who has a love-hate relationship with the media, ignored the questions and moved to another room, only to be chased by Vice President Pence, who picked up the folders containing the two executive orders.
Trump later signed the two orders aimed at identifying and targeting foreign trade abuses, but behind closed doors, CNN reported.
One order commissions a 90-day study of US trade deficits with some of its largest trading partners to identify potential trade abuses and cheating.
The second directive orders stricter and more effective enforcement of US anti-dumping laws to prevent foreign
Recommended For You
- Neha Kakkar, Himansh Kohli Split Just 3 Months After Confirming Their Relationship: Report
- Could Chinese Court Order Against iPhones Push Apple And Qualcomm Closer to a Settlement?
- Christmas Melody or Date-rape Song? Radio Stations Review 'Baby It's Cold Outside' in Light of #MeToo
- T-shirts Inside Out, No Abuse, Greet People With a Namaste: Special Daily Whatsapp Instructions for Indian Hockey Team
- #SeduceMeIn4Words: This Hashtag Has Got Twitter Looking Out for Mr or Ms Write
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s