Donald Trump, Wife Melania Dance to 'My Way' at Inaugural Ball
They are dancing to “My Way,” and they have been joined by Vice President Mike Pence and his wife, Susan, as well as Trump family members.
Washington: President Donald Trump and his wife, Melania, danced at the first of three inaugural balls they’ll attend Friday night.
Trump said his first day as commander-in-chief was great.
President Trump and Melania Trump Grand Entrance pic.twitter.com/f1C29L2qGS— Trump Street Team FL (@ChatRevolve) January 21, 2017
Trump said, “People that weren’t so nice to me were saying that we did a really good job today.” He added, “It’s like God was looking down on us.”
They are danced to “My Way,” and were later joined by Vice President Mike Pence and his wife, Susan, as well as Trump family members.
During the speech at the Ball, Trump claimed Melania was his number one supporter.
"They hated to say that we did a good job but they said it and I respect that," he added.
Trump further said, "I always kenw that we could do it.It's a movement like no other."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Parineeti Chopra Looks Dishevelled And Bloodied in 'The Girl On The Train' First Look
- Maruti Suzuki XL6 to Launch Today, Watch it Live Here [Video]
- Meet Dipesh, 18-Year-Old Dancer from Bengal Who's Trying to Put India on World Ballet Map
- New Zealand Cricketers Satterthwaite & Tahuhu Announce Pregnancy
- Nine Nurses Who Went Viral for Being Pregnant at the Same Time Have Now Given Birth