Donald Trump, Wife Melania Dance to 'My Way' at Inaugural Ball
They are dancing to “My Way,” and they have been joined by Vice President Mike Pence and his wife, Susan, as well as Trump family members.
Washington: President Donald Trump and his wife, Melania, danced at the first of three inaugural balls they’ll attend Friday night.
Trump said his first day as commander-in-chief was great.
President Trump and Melania Trump Grand Entrance pic.twitter.com/f1C29L2qGS
— Trump Street Team FL (@ChatRevolve) January 21, 2017
Trump said, “People that weren’t so nice to me were saying that we did a really good job today.” He added, “It’s like God was looking down on us.”
They are danced to “My Way,” and were later joined by Vice President Mike Pence and his wife, Susan, as well as Trump family members.
During the speech at the Ball, Trump claimed Melania was his number one supporter.
"They hated to say that we did a good job but they said it and I respect that," he added.
Trump further said, "I always kenw that we could do it.It's a movement like no other."
Recommended For You
- Box Office: Manikarnika Crosses Rs 100 Cr Mark, Gully Boy Likely to Enter the Club
- Why Crown Prince MBS’s Visit is Significant For India's Interests in Afghanistan: World in Flux
- After Pulwama, CRPF Madadgaar Has Become the Lifeline for Kashmiris All Over
- Mamma, Give Me a Break, Says Priyanka Chopra When Madhu Chopra Asked Her About Pregnancy Rumours
- IAF Jets Collide Mid-air During Rehearsals in Bengaluru
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s