Dubai Police Chief Compares 'Disciplined' Indians to 'Criminal' Pakistanis
Head of General Security for Dubai, Dhahi Khalfan said Pakistanis pose a serious threat to the Gulf communities because they bring drugs to their countries.
File photo of Dhahi Khalfan. (Photo: Twitter)
A senior Dubai police official cited the exemplary discipline shown by Indians to slam Pakistani authorities for their failure to curb drug smuggling to Gulf nations.
Head of General Security for Dubai, Dhahi Khalfan, tweeted, “Why Indians are disciplined? While sedition, criminality and smuggling in the Pakistani community are rampant.”
He also wrote that the Pakistanis pose a serious threat to the Gulf communities because they bring drugs to their countries. His comments came after Dubai authorities arrested a gang of Pakistanis involved in smuggling drugs.
Khalfan, who is known for his controversial remarks, also advised companies based in UAE to not employ Pakistani nationals despite their deep historic relations with the region. The senior Dubai police official has over 2.66 million followers on his verified Twitter account.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Couldn't Have Dreamt the Blessings God Showered on Me: Kohli
- Anushka Sharma's Gorgeous 'Sun-kissed' Pic Gets Most Romantic Comment from Virat Kohli
- Jio Effect: Hathway 100Mbps Plan Priced at Rs 699, Play Box Android TV Box Available at Rs 899
- BCCI Informs Indian High Commission in Antigua About Hoax Terror Threat
- Weekly Tech Recap: Realme 5 Series Launch, Reliance Jio Fiber, PUBG Mobile 0.14.0 Update and More