Earthquake of 5.8 Magnitude Jolts Andaman and Nicobar Islands
The quake, which had its epicentre in the Andaman islands, occurred at 6.09 am, the National Centre for Seismology said.
New Delhi: A medium intensity earthquake of magnitude 5.8 hit the Andaman and Nicobar islands on Wednesday morning. The quake, which had its epicentre in the Andaman islands, occurred at 6.09 am, the National Centre for Seismology said.
The Andaman and Nicobar archipelago is prone to earthquakes.
Recommended For You
- 'Tum Se Achcha Kaun Hai' Actress Aarti Chabria Ties the Knot With Boyfriend Visharad Beedassy
- AIFF's Denial to Rumours of ISL Getting Top Division Status is Appalling: I-League Champions Chennai City FC
- US Firm States State-Sponsored Chinese Hackers May Have Breached Major Global Telcos
- The New Hilarious #HornChallenge That's Making TikTok Users Laugh Out Loud
- All About IAF Mirage-2000 Fighter Jet: India's Hero in Kargil War 20 Years Ago and Now at Balakot
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s