Earthquake of 5.8 Magnitude Jolts Andaman and Nicobar Islands
The quake, which had its epicentre in the Andaman islands, occurred at 6.09 am, the National Centre for Seismology said.
New Delhi: A medium intensity earthquake of magnitude 5.8 hit the Andaman and Nicobar islands on Wednesday morning. The quake, which had its epicentre in the Andaman islands, occurred at 6.09 am, the National Centre for Seismology said.
The Andaman and Nicobar archipelago is prone to earthquakes.
Recommended For You
- Played Pokémon Growing Up? Your Brain May Have a 'Special Region' For It
- Jonas Brothers Say 'Happiness Has Truly Begun' With Their No. 1 Album First Time in a Decade
- ICC World Cup 2019 | It Hurts to See the West Indies Struggle: Ambrose
- Would You Like to Watch Adverts on Netflix And Hotstar? Some Will, if it Reduces Subscription Cost
- Elon Musk Tweets That He 'Deleted Twitter Account', is Now 'Daddy DotCom'
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s