France Says It Has Foiled Terrorist Act, 4 Suspects Held in Custody
The police source said the four suspects had been arrested on suspicion of acquiring weapons 'with a view to committing a terrorist act'.
File photo of French President Emmanuel Macron. (Reuters)
Paris: France has foiled a terrorist act and is holding four suspects in custody, said the French interior minister and a police source on Monday.
The police source said the four suspects had been arrested on suspicion of acquiring weapons "with a view to committing a terrorist act".
"We had sufficient evidence to lead us to believe that a major attack was being planned," Interior Minister Christophe Castaner also told reporters on Monday.
Recommended For You
- Kapil Sharma's Wife Ginni Chatrath Flaunts Baby Bump on Movie Outing
- Prabhas and Raveena Tandon Dance on 'Tip Tip Barsa Pani' on Nach Baliye 9
- PV Sindhu Overcomes Tai Tzu Ying to Reach World Badminton Championships Semi-finals
- Metz M55G2 4K Android TV Review: So Good, it Should Cost a Lot More Than Rs 42,990
- 'Choked' by Husband’s Extreme Love and Affection, UAE Woman Seeks Divorce