'Get Me Out of Here': Donald Trump's Latest Gaffe at G20 Summit
Trump, who was supposed to remain on stage for the group photo with the G20 leaders, shook hands with his Argentine counterpart Mauricio Macri and walked off the stage on Saturday, leaving him alone.
File image of US President Donald Trump.
Buenos Aires: Donald Trump was overheard saying "get me out of here" to an aide as he left the stage before a group photo at the G20 summit in Buenos Aires, Argentina, in the latest gaffe by the US president.
Trump, who was supposed to remain on stage for the group photo with the G20 leaders, shook hands with his Argentine counterpart Mauricio Macri and walked off the stage on Saturday, leaving him alone. Macri indicated Trump to come back without any success. Trump was then chased by an aide.
A microphone recorded Trump telling the aide "get me out of here”. Trump eventually returned to pose for the group photo with other G20 leaders, marking the end of the two-day Summit. It was not the first time Trump committed a gaffe.
In Israel last year, Trump walked in the other direction when Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reached out to shake his hand in front of the cameras during a press conference.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Want a 1Gbps Broadband Connection For Your Home? That Will be Rs 1,549 Onwards
- You Can Now Talk to Amazon Alexa in Hindi or Hinglish
- Priyanka Chopra Admits Having a Baby With Nick Jonas is on Her 'To-Do-List'
- Here is How Much The Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro And iPhone 11 Pro Max Will Cost
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max Review: More Than Anything Else, The Camera is Truly Pro