Hours After Baghdadi's Death, ISIS Spokesman Killed in Fresh North Syria Raid
The official with the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces said IS spokesman Abu Hassan al-Muhajir had been killed, after SDF chief Mazloum Abdi said he had been 'targeted' in a fresh raid.
Qamishli (Syria): The Islamic State group's spokesman was killed Sunday in northern Syria, a top Kurdish official said, hours after the jihadists' leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi was announced dead.
The official with the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces -- who asked not to be named because he is not authorised to speak on the issue -- said IS spokesman Abu Hassan al-Muhajir had been killed, after SDF chief Mazloum Abdi said he had been "targeted" in a fresh raid.
"Al-Muhajir, the right-hand of Baghdadi and the spokesman for IS, was targeted in the village of Ain al-Baydah near Jarablus, in a coordinated operation between SDF intelligence and the US army," Abdi said on Twitter.
Recommended For You
- Bigg Boss 13: Arhaan Khan Confesses His Love for Rashami Desai, Says Want to go Back and Propose Her
- Hrithik Roshan's Childhood Dancing Video Shared by Mother Pinkie Wins the Internet
- WhatsApp Beta Tests Letting You Sign in on Multiple Devices; No Dark Mode Updates Yet
- Malaika Arora Ditches Her Car, Hops onto an Autorickshaw with Mother, See Pics
- Dad Details How The Noise App on Apple Watch Helped His Son With Autism