I Don't Know Vladimir Putin: Donald Trump
US President Donald Trump has said he does not know his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin, but getting along with him would be good for both the countries.
File image of US President Donald Trump (L) and Russia President Vladimir Putin. (Image: Reuters)
Washington: US President Donald Trump has said he does not know his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin, but getting along with him would be good for both the countries.
"I don't know Putin, but if we can get along with Russia, that's a great thing. It's good for Russia, it's good for us," Trump told Fox News.
"We go out together and knock the hell out of ISIS, because that's the real sickness, you know the whole ISIS thing is the real sickness," he said.
"But if we get along with Russia and other -- not just we should get along with everybody if we can. Now, in some cases you won't be able to but we've got to try," Trump said in response to a question.
Trump is scheduled to talk over phone with Putin.
Recommended For You
- Alia Bhatt Comes in Support of Mother Soni Razdan’s 'No Fathers In Kashmir'
- Here's What Happens When You Try To Download 'Uri: The Surgical Strike' Illegally Off The Internet
- Part-Time Working Mothers More Likely to Work Longer Without Pay
- Xiaomi Mi LED TV 4X Pro 55 Review: You Won’t Find a Better 55-inch TV at This Price
- Supreme Court Bans Vehicle Modification in India – A Detailed Analysis
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s