Iran Breached Uranium Enrichment Cap: Nuclear Agency Confirms
Inspectors of the International Atomic Energy Agency on 8 July verified that Iran is enriching uranium above 3.67 per ent U-235
File Photo of Iran President Hassan Rouhani. (Reuters)
Vienna: The UN's nuclear watchdog confirmed Monday that Iran has enriched uranium at a level higher than the limit set in a 2015 international pact.
Inspectors of the International Atomic Energy Agency "on 8 July verified that Iran is enriching uranium above 3.67 per ent U-235," the IAEA said in a statement hours after Tehran said it had exceeded the agreed cap and reached 4.5 per cent enrichment in response to the United States withdrawing from the deal.
Recommended For You
- Sheila Dikshit, Former Delhi Chief Minister, Passes Away At 81
- Perry Continues to Fly the Flag for Women’s Cricket with Ashes Heroics
- 'Virat Kohli' is a TikTok Star and No We aren't Talking About Team India Captain
- Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone to Star in Luv Ranjan's Next? These Pictures Say So
- WWE Star Triple H Has a Special Gift for the Cricket World Cup Winning Team England