Islamic State Claims Responsibility for a Suicide Attack in Kabul
Government spokesman Wahid Majroh had said that seven bodies and 25 injured people were taken to the hospital from the attack site.
Afghan men look outside a broken window at the site of a suicide attack in Kabul, Afghanistan September 9, 2018.REUTERS/Omar Sobhani
Cairo: Islamic State claimed responsibility for a suicide attack near a procession in Afghanistan's capital Kabul on Sunday, according to the group's news agency Amaq said.
Government spokesman Wahid Majroh had said that seven bodies and 25 injured people were taken to the hospital from the attack site. The group did not provide evidence for its claim.
Recommended For You
- India vs West Indies | Bhuvneshwar Back to Bowling, Unlikely to Return for West Indies Clash
- Over 200 Million Wi-Fi Enabled Devices Sold in India in 2018, Claims Report
- US Firm States State-Sponsored Chinese Hackers May Have Breached Major Global Telcos
- The New Hilarious #HornChallenge That's Making TikTok Users Laugh Out Loud
- All About IAF Mirage-2000 Fighter Jet: India's Hero in Kargil War 20 Years Ago and Now at Balakot
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s