It Was Violent, Vicious: Trump Says He Doesn't Want to Hear 'Suffering' Khashoggi Tape
'Because it's a suffering tape. It's a terrible tape,' he said in an interview with 'Fox News Sunday' that was conducted on Friday.
US President Donald Trump. (Image: Reuters)
Washington: US President Donald Trump said he has been fully briefed on an audio recording of journalist Jamal Khashoggi's murder but does not want to listen to it himself.
"Because it's a suffering tape. It's a terrible tape," he said in an interview with "Fox News Sunday" that was conducted on Friday.
"It was very violent, very vicious and terrible."
Recommended For You
- Mandira Bedi Posts Stunning Beach Photo from Maldives, See Here
- Hrithik Roshan, Tiger Shroff Perform Dangerous Bike Chase Stunts on Portugal's Highest Peak for War
- These Shirtless Pics of Nick Jonas Have Fans Gushing Over His 'Dad Bod'
- Fan Shares Akshay Kumar’s Picture from 1997, His Response is Winning the Internet
- OxygenOS 9.0.7 Update for OnePlus 5/5T Brings Fnatic Mode and Screen Recorder