Japanese Man Dies Onboard Mexican Airliner After Eating 246 Cocaine Packets
Mexican prosecutors said the man had ingested 246 packets of cocaine and went into cardiac arrest from a drug overdose.
Mexico City: Mexican prosecutors say a Japanese man who died aboard an airliner shortly after take-off from Mexico City had ingested 246 packets of cocaine and went into cardiac arrest from a drug overdose.
Sunday's statement was issued by the attorney general's office for the northern state of Sonora, where an autopsy was performed following an emergency stop by the Aeromexico flight in Hermosillo.
The prosecutor's office says other passengers reported seeing the man convulsing in the early hours of Friday as the jetliner headed for Narita, Japan.
Authorities identified the man only as Udo "N'' and said he had traveled to Mexico's capital from Bogota, Colombia.
Recommended For You
- WATCH | Kapil Dev Recollects His Knock of 175 Against Zimbabwe
- Cricket World Cup 2019 | Shoaib Malik & Sania Mirza Hit Back at Twitter Trolling
- Played Pokémon Growing Up? Your Brain May Have a 'Special Region' For It
- Not Your or Rest of World’s Business: Sania Mirza, Veena Mallik Engage in Twitter Spat Post India's Win Over Pakistan
- The Apple iPhone 2020 Lineup Expected to Have OLED Displays With 5G Support, Says Ming-Chi Kuo
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s