Jeff Bezos to Retain 75% of Couple's Amazon Stake After Divorce, Says Ex-Wife MacKenzie
MacKenzie Bezos will also relinquish all her interests in the Washington Post newspaper and rocket company Blue Origin.
File photo of Jeff and Mackenzie Bezos. (Reuters)
MacKenzie Bezos, ex-wife of Amazon.com Inc founder and Chief Executive Officer Jeff Bezos, will give 75 percent of their stake in the company and all voting rights to the billionaire entrepreneur.
MacKenzie Bezos will also relinquish all her interests in the Washington Post newspaper and rocket company Blue Origin, she said in a tweet.
Recommended For You
- Big Little Lies Actor Zoe Kravitz Joins Robert Pattinson's The Batman as Catwoman
- Abhijit Banerjee, Esther Duflo Winning the Nobel Prize Together is #CoupleGoals
- All-New BMW 3-Series Test Drive Review: Performance in the Lap of Luxury
- 15-year-old Coco Gauff Beat Jelena Ostapenko to Win First WTA Title at Linz
- Neymar Gets Injured Again, Limps Out of Brazil's Friendly Against Nigeria