Man Kills Wife For Serving Cold Dinner in Pakistan
A woman has been killed allegedly by her husband after an argument over serving him cold dinner in Pakistan's Punjab Province, a media report said Thursday.
Image for representation only.
Lahore: A woman has been killed allegedly by her husband after an argument over serving him cold dinner in Pakistan's Punjab Province, a media report said Thursday.
Feroz Khan, a resident of Lahore's Factory Area, had an argument with his wife Roshan Bibi for serving him cold food on Wednesday, The Express Tribune reported.
He killed his wife and fled the spot, police said.
A case has been registered against the accused who fled the spot after committing the crime.
The body was handed over to the family.
Recommended For You
- Anup Jalota to Co-Host Bigg Boss 13 with Salman Khan? Here’s All You Need to Know
- Bala Devi, 1 of 7 Manipuri Players on Boycott, Receives Call-up to Indian Women's Football Team Camp
- Maruti Suzuki Launches BS-VI-Compliant WagonR at Rs 5.10 Lakh
- Sudan-Bound Turkish Airlines Flight Returned to Istanbul After a Passenger Creates Ruckus Midair
- Mumbai's 'Dabbawalas' Get New Comic Book Based On Them
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s