Melania Trump Says She Might be 'The Most Bullied Person'
Mrs Trump also says there are people in the White House she and President Donald Trump can't trust.
File photo of US First Lady Melania Trump. (Image: Reuters)
New York: First lady Melania Trump says she thinks she's "the most bullied person" in the world, based on what "people are saying" about her.
Mrs Trump also says there are people in the White House she and President Donald Trump can't trust. She didn't name names but added that some of them "don't work there anymore."
The Trump administration has dealt with numerous staff departures and an anonymous senior official's newspaper op-ed critical of the president.
Mrs Trump was interviewed during her recent Africa trip by ABC, which aired portions Thursday on "Good Morning America."
She promoted her Be Best initiative, which tackles online bullying.The president frequently attacks people on Twitter.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Hrithik Roshan Gives Back to Tiger Shroff's Krrish Meme by Sporting Flying Jatt T-shirt
- Zareen Khan Recounts Casting Couch Horror, Says Director Asked Her to 'Rehearse Kissing Scene'
- Images of Mars' Icy Dunes Might Make You Crave for Some Ice-Cream
- You Can Now Talk to Amazon Alexa in Hindi or Hinglish
- Here is How Much The Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro And iPhone 11 Pro Max Will Cost