Netanyahu Slams 'Shocking' Anti-Semitic Vandalism in France
The Israeli Prime Minister called upon the leaders of France and Europe to take a strong stand against anti-Semitism.
Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu (File Image: Reuters)
Jerusalem: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday condemned "shocking" anti-Semitic vandalism at a cemetery in eastern France.
"Eighty Jewish graves were desecrated with Nazi symbols by wild anti-Semites," he said in a video clip released by his office.
"I call on the leaders of France and Europe to take a strong stand against anti-Semitism. It is a plague that endangers everyone, not just us," he said
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Taimur Forget Way to Pataudi Palace, Locals Catch Them for Selfies
- Salman Khan Miffed with Ranbir Kapoor's Tentative Film's Title Devil?
- After Burning it Out at The Gym, Disha Patani Slays the Dance Floor with Killer Moves
- Unidentified, Decomposed Body Found at Nagarjuna's Farmhouse in Telangana
- OnePlus 7T With Round Triple-Camera Module Revealed in Official Press Image