New Disclosure Shows Growing Kushner Wealth, Debt
The disclosure issued by the White House shows special adviser Jared Kushner's assets totaled at least $181 million.
File photo of White House adviser and Ivanka Trump's husband Jared Kushner. (AP)
Washington: A newly-released financial disclosure form shows that White House special adviser Jared Kushner's wealth and debt both rose significantly over the year, an indication of the complex state of his finances and the potential conflicts that confront some of his investments.
The disclosure issued late Monday by the White House shows that Kushner's assets totaled at least $181 million. His previous 2017 disclosure showed assets in the $140 million range. Kushner and his wife, Ivanka Trump, jointly held at least $240 million in assets last year.
But Kushner has also assumed growing debt over the past year, expanding his use of revolving credit accounts and taking on additional debt of between $5 and $25 million as part of his family company's purchase last year of a New Jersey apartment complex.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Illeana D'Cruz, Andrew Kneebone's Relationship is on the Rocks
- Official Black Widow Poster Reveals Natasha Romanoff's New Suit and David Harbour as Red Guardian
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Steals the Show in a Stunning Black Gown at Lakme Fashion Week Finale
- Nasser Hussain's Reaction to Ben Stokes' Heroics Sums Up Miraculous Headingley Win
- Coming Out of Closet is Better Than Hiding My Relationship: Dutee Chand