Nine Killed, 10 Injured in Coal Mine Accident in China
The workers were trapped in a shaft after a tremor jolted the coal mine in northeast China's Jilin province.
Representative Image/ AP
Beijing: Nine people were killed and 10 others injured in a coal mine accident caused by a tremor in northeast China's Jilin province.
The workers were trapped in a shaft after the tremor jolted the coal mine under the management of Jilin Longjiabao Mining Co, in Jiutai city, in Changchun New Area, on Sunday night, the state-run China Daily reported on Monday.
The injured were being treated at a local hospital. An investigation is underway, the report said.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Gets Litigation Warning from WWE Wrestler Brock Lesnar's Manager Paul Heyman
- Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency is Already Facing A Global Financial And Regulatory Pushback
- I Support Kangana All Through, Says Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina
- Played Pokémon Growing Up? Your Brain May Have a 'Special Region' For It
- Support Pours in From Music Industry After Megadeth Frontman Dave Mustaine Diagnosed With Throat Cancer
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s