North Korea Fires 'Unidentified Projectile': Seoul
North Korea fired off an "unidentified projectile" Sunday according to South Korean defence officials, a week after its latest missile launch.
File photo of North Korean leader Kim Jung-Un (Reuters)
Seoul: North Korea fired off an "unidentified projectile" Sunday according to South Korean defence officials, a week after its latest missile launch.
There was no further information given about the nature of the projectile.
Last week Pyongyang launched an intermediate-range missile named the Hwasong-12 its longest-range missile yet, according to analysts.
Pyongyang has long had missiles that can reach targets across the South and Japan.
Recommended For You
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy The OnePlus 6 Over Apple iPhone X
- AB de Villiers Bids Adieu: Top 5 ODI Knocks From Mr 360
- There is More to Radja Nainggolan's Belgium Exclusion Than Meets the Eye
- Bangalore Based Indian Millionaire Adds Aston Martin V12 Vantage AMR Worth Rs 5 Crore to Garage - Watch Video
- Watch Opening Salvo | Aakash Chopra Previews IPL 2018, Eliminator: KKR vs RR