North Korea Rejects New Sanctions, to Continue Weapons Programme: KCNA
North Korea "fully rejects" the latest round of sanctions against its citizens and entities by the United Nations and will continue its weapons development, its official KCNA news agency said on Sunday.
North Korean leader Kim Jong Un inspects the long-range strategic ballistic rocket Hwasong-12 (Mars-12) in this undated photo released by North Korea's Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) on May 15, 2017. (Photo: KCNA via Reuters)
Seoul: North Korea "fully rejects" the latest round of sanctions against its citizens and entities by the United Nations and will continue its weapons development, its official KCNA news agency said on Sunday.
The UN Security Council on Friday expanded targeted sanctions against North Korea after its repeated missile tests, adopting the first such resolution agreed by the United States and Pyongyang's only major ally China since President Donald Trump took office.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Police Drama or Unsafe Abortion? The Complicated Choice For Pregnant, Indian Teenagers
- PUBG Mobile: Payload Mode Lands Today, Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- Watch: Farmer Turns 910-Pound Pumpkin into Boat and Goes for a Ride in Pond
- Mozilla Firefox 70 Turns The Tables And Now You Can Track What is Tracking You
- Reliance Jio All-In-One Rs 222 Plan Vs. Airtel Rs 249 And Vodafone Rs 229 Recharge