North Korea Warns of 'Undesired' Outcome if US Fails to Change Position in Nuclear Talks
North Korea's vice foreign minister said it's resolve for denuclearisation remained unchanged but it will only happen if the United States changes its current calculations
US President Donald Trump shakes hands with North Korea leader Kim Jong Un. (File photo: AP)
Seoul: North Korea's vice foreign minister said on Tuesday that the United States will face undesired consequences if it fails to present a new position in denuclearisation talks, state media reported.
Choe Son Hui said North Korea's resolve for denuclearisation remained unchanged but it will only happen if the United States changes its current calculations, KCNA news agency said.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Prince Narula, Yuvika Chaudhary to Quit Nach Baliye 9?
- Neha Kakkar Gets Emotional After Hearing Indian Idol Contestant's Story
- Gautam Kumar Jha Becomes Third Crorepati on KBC, Quits at Rs 7 Crore Question
- Ranveer Singh Gets Cheeky with Deepika Padukone on Social Media
- Google Assistant Bug is Causing Battery Drain in Android Phones