No Breach of Trust, Says Trump on North Korea's Recent Weapons Tests
Trump said that the weapons are short-range and can't be considered a breach of trust at all.
File photo of US president Donald Trump. (Reuters)
Washington: US President Donald Trump said Friday in an interview with Politico that North Korea's recent weapons tests were not a "breach of trust."
"They're short-range and I don't consider that a breach of trust at all. And, you know, at some point I may. But at this point no," he said.
"These were short-range missiles and very standard stuff. Very standard."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- From Slam Poets to 'Eco-Feminists', BBC's 100 Most Influential Women 2019 List Has 7 Indians
- Supermodel Bella Hadid is World's Most Beautiful Woman According to Science
- Google Pixel 4 Project Soli Radar is Why The Phone is Not Coming to India
- Mercedes-Benz G 350 d Launched at Rs 1.5 Crore in India
- Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 8 Pro Launched in India: Specs, Price and More