One Child Killed, 14 Injured After Theatre Stage Collapses in China
The incident occurred during a dance audition, after part of the stage collapsed and crushed a 13-year-old participant to death.
File photo of Chinese police (Reuters)
Beijing: A theatre stage collapsed during a dance audition, killing one child and injuring 14 others in Zhangzhou city in China's Fujian province.
The Jinshuixian theatre in Zhangzhou Development Zone hosted a children's dance audition Saturday night.
During the audition, part of the stage collapsed in which a 13-year-old participant was killed, state-run China Daily reported on Sunday.
The injured participants are receiving treatment in hospitals. Companies and organisers involved in the accident are in police custody, the report said.
Recommended For You
- Oppo to Launch World's First In-Display Camera Phone Tomorrow
- Kabir Singh Box Office Collection Day 4: Shahid Kapoor-Kiara Advani Starrer Earns Rs 88 Crore
- Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff Have 'Officially' Parted Ways: Report
- Deepika Padukone Slays in Chic Outfit in This Stunning Photo Shoot, Ranveer Singh Takes Full Credit
- The New Hilarious #HornChallenge That's Making TikTok Users Laugh Out Loud
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s