One Killed in Afghan Car Bombing Near Airport in Jalalabad
One person was killed and five others were injured on Thursday after a car bomb went off outside the airport in Afghanistan's Jalalabad city, police said.
Image for representative purpose only/Reuters
Kabul: One person was killed and five others were injured on Thursday after a car bomb went off outside the airport in Afghanistan's Jalalabad city, police said.
Thursday's incident comes a day after a truck packed with explosives blew up in Kabul's diplomatic zone killing 80 people and injuring over 300 others.
"The victim was a soldier and the injured included four civilians," the official told Xinhua news agency.
He said an investigation is underway.
The Islamic State terror group claimed responsibility for Wednesday's bloodbath.
Recommended For You
- Farhan Akhtar Feels Great as He 'Bumped' into Rumoured Girlfriend Shibani Dandekar, See Post
- Monster Meteorite Crater, 'Bigger Than Paris', Discovered in Greenland
- #DeepVeerKiShaadi: Check Out All Inside Photos of Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh’s Wedding
- #ThisIsNotConsent: Women Are Tweeting Pictures of their Underwear, and you Should Pay Attention
- From His Exes to How He Told Parents About Neha Dhupia’s Pregnancy, Angad Bedi Bares It All