Pakistan Foreign Minister Rules Out 'Military Option' in Kashmir Row
Shah Mahmood Qureshi also said he will soon travel to China to inform Beijing about the situation after India downgraded the special status of Kashmir.
File photo of Pakistani foreign minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi.
Islamabad: Pakistan's foreign minister said Islamabad is not considering any military actions and instead is looking at political and legal options to challenge India's changes to Kashmir's status.
Shah Mahmood Qureshi made the remarks Thursday at a news conference in Islamabad.
He says he will soon travel to China to inform Beijing about the situation after India downgraded the special status of Kashmir.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- PUBG Mobile: Payload Mode Lands Today, Here’s Everything You Need to Know
- In Pics: Malaika Arora Rings in Her 46th Birthday with Arjun Kapoor, Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor
- Bigg Boss 13: Abu Malik Says Shehnaz Gill Has Support of Salman Khan
- Mozilla Firefox 70 Turns The Tables And Now You Can Track What is Tracking You
- Apple Watch Saves Another Life; This Time a Man Who Fell Off a Cliff And Broke His Back