Pamela Anderson Has a Present for Julian Assange. A Vegan Meal
Former "Baywatch" star Pamela Anderson has brought WikiLeaks chief Julian Assange a vegan meal and expressed concern for his health.
Pamela Anderson delivers lunch to Julian Assange at Embassy of Ecuador on October 15, 2016 in London, England. (Photo: Getty Images)
London: Former "Baywatch" star Pamela Anderson has brought WikiLeaks chief Julian Assange a vegan meal and expressed concern for his health.
She told Britain's Press Association on Sunday that she had brought Assange "a nice vegan lunch and some vegan snacks" the day before.
Assange has sought refuge at the Ecuadorean Embassy in central London for more than four years to avoid returning to Sweden, which is seeking Assange's extradition in a rape investigation. Assange denies the rape allegation and says he fears being extradited to the U.S. to face espionage charges if he leaves.
Anderson joked that Assange wasn't pleased with her choice of a meal, saying "he said I tortured him with bringing him vegan food."
She says she supports Assange and is worried about his health and family.
Recommended For You
- Gaurav Solanki Fights Struggles to Pack a Golden Punch
- Throwback Thursday: When Sanjay Dutt Said He'd Marry Madhuri Dixit If Given an Option
- Jacqueline Fernandez Thinks These Two Stars Are The Fittest Actors In Bollywood
- Throwback Thursday: When Aishwarya Rai's Response To 'If She Still Lives With Her Parents' Won Hearts
- Indian Cricketer Hardik Pandya Buys Audi A6 Luxury Sedan Worth Rs 65 Lakh