Paris to Mumbai Flight Makes Emergency Landing in Iran
Low-cost carrier Joon said in a statement the plane, operating as flight number AF218, landed out of precaution over a malfunctioning ventilation circuit.
Tehran: A plane flown by a subsidiary of Air France heading from Paris to Mumbai made an emergency landing in central Iran on Wednesday.
The Airbus A340 flown by the low-cost carrier Joon landed in the city of Isfahan.
Joon said in a statement the plane, operating as flight number AF218, landed out of precaution over a malfunctioning ventilation circuit.
Iran's state-run IRNA news agency said local authorities were providing services to passengers, all of whom were in good health.
It wasn't immediately clear when the flight would take off.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Bose Frames Review: Music And More, These Are Not Your Standard Sunglasses
- Bigg Boss 13 Day 20 Written Update: Rashami Desai, Mahira Sharma and Asim Riaz Declared Safe
- Anushka Sharma Hails 'Crusader' Sunitha Krishnan for Helping Sex Trafficking Victims
- Reliance Jio Diwali Offer: Here's How to Gift a JioPhone This Festive Season For Rs 699
- Amitabh Bachchan Expresses Displeasure on Illness Rumours, Says 'All is Not in the World For Sale'