Pilot Diverts EasyJet Flight to London Over Suspicious Talk
An EasyJet flight to London has made an unscheduled stop in Germany after the pilot became concerned about a suspicious conversation on board.
An EasyJet flight to London has made an unscheduled stop in Germany after the pilot became concerned about a suspicious conversation on board.(Representative image: Reuters)
Berlin: An EasyJet flight to London has made an unscheduled stop in Germany after the pilot became concerned about a suspicious conversation on board.
The plane coming from the Slovenian capital Ljubljana landed at Cologne-Bonn airport at about 6.30 p.m. (1630 GMT) Saturday.
Airport authorities said in a statement that the 151 passengers on board disembarked the plane using emergency slides and were taken to a transit gate where they were checked by police.
German news agency dpa reports that police also destroyed a piece of baggage that couldn't be assigned to anybody on board.
Take-offs and landings were suspended for three hours, causing 10 flights to be diverted to other airports and delays to over a dozen more.(Get detailed and live results of each and every seat of the state Assemblies in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Telangana, Chhattisgarh and Mizoram to know which candidate/party is leading or trailing and to know who has won and who has lost and by what margin. Our one-of-its-kind Election Analytics Centre lets you put on the psephologist's hat. Know interesting facts and trivia about the elections. Elections = News18)
Recommended For You
- Sara Ali Khan Says Her Mother Amrita Singh Didn’t Recognize Her After Her Weight Loss
- Saira Banu to Ring in Dilip Kumar’s 96th Birthday Amid Family and Friends
- Mahesh Bhatt on Alia and Ranbir: They’re in Love, You Don’t Need to Be a Genius to Get That
- Neha Kakkar, Himansh Kohli Split Just 3 Months After Confirming Their Relationship: Report
- Tomb Raiders: Egypt Investigating Couple Filmed Naked On Top of Giza Pyramid
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s