PM Modi, S Korean Prez Moon Hold Constructive Talks on Trade, Defence and Security
Prime Minister Narendra Modi, who is on a two-day visit to South Korea to strengthen India's strategic ties with the country, was accorded an official reception at the Blue House.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi felicitated at a business symposium in Seoul, South Korea. (Image: Reuters)
Seoul: Primer Minister Narendra Modi and South Korean President Moon Jae-in held constructive talks on Friday on enhancing bilateral cooperation in key areas including trade, investment, defence and security.
Modi, who is on a two-day visit to South Korea to strengthen India's strategic ties with the country, was accorded an official reception at the Blue House, the executive office and official residence of the South Korean President here. He also met First lady Kim Jung-sook.
Addressing the media after the "productive talks" with President Moon, Prime Minister Modi said that South Korea is an important partner in India's economic transformation.
Our trade and investment are growing, he said.
PM @narendramodi & Korean President @moonriver365 held constructive talks on enhancing cooperation in trade & investment, defence & security, energy, space, Start-Ups and people-to-people exchanges, said Raveesh Kumar, spokesperson of the Ministry of External Affairs.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Inspired by 50s Puppet Show or Just for Appeal? Internet is Wondering What 'Howdy Modi' Means
- Woman Sets Apartment on Fire While Trying to Burn Love Letter from Her Ex
- Google For India: Understanding Google Pay Virtual Tokenized Cards For Secure Payments
- Your iPhone is Going to Change Today With iOS 13, And Here is What You Will Get
- OnePlus 7T With Round Triple-Camera Module Revealed in Official Press Image