Ready to 'Tell the Truth' About Events, Says Carlos Ghosn on Twitter
It was the sole Tweet from the account of Carlos Ghosn, which was created this month.
File photo of Carlos Ghosn, reacting during a news conference in Paris, France, September 15, 2017. (Image: Reuters)
Tokyo: Ousted Nissan Motor Co boss Carlos Ghosn on Wednesday said on Twitter that he was getting ready to tell the truth about recent events and that he would hold a news conference on April 11.
"I'm getting ready to tell the truth about what's happening. Press conference on Thursday, April 11," Ghosn tweeted from the @carlosghosn account, which displayed the blue tick mark indicating it had been verified by the social media site.
It was the sole Tweet from the account, which was created this month.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Ranveer Singh Gets Cheeky with Deepika Padukone on Social Media
- Inside Saif Ali Khan, Kareena Kapoor's Wedding Anniversary Party
- Ali Fazal Calls Meeting with Al Pacino 'Best Gift of 2019'
- Gautam Kumar Jha Becomes Third Crorepati on KBC, Quits at Rs 7 Crore Question
- Bajaj Brings Back Iconic 'Chetak' Scooter in an All-Electric Avatar: Here's All You Need to Know