Roadside Bomb Kills Three Pak Army Officers, One Soldier
Four soldiers were also injured in the attack, the army said in a statement.
Islamabad: Three Pakistani army officers and one soldier were killed on Friday after a roadside bomb targeting a military vehicle exploded in the troubled North Waziristan tribal district bordering Afghanistan.
Four soldiers were also injured in the attack, the army said in a statement. The IED, targeting the military vehicle, was planted at a roadside in Kharkamar area in the district, it said.
The slain army personnel were identified as Lt Col Raashid Karim Baig, Major Moeez Maqsood Baig, Captain Arif Ullah and Lance Havaldar Zaheer.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Angry Customer Creates Hilarious 'Oyo Ruined My Anniversary' Website to Narrate Ordeal
- Jennifer Aniston's Instagram Debut Turns Into an Epic Friends Reunion
- Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL to Launch Today: Here’s How to Watch the Live Stream
- WhatsApp Has Some New Features For iPhone Users And You Can Use Them Now
- Android 10 Update Roll-Out Resumes For OnePlus 7, OnePlus 7 Pro