Saudi Foreign Minister Refuses International Inquiry into Khashoggi's Murder
He said Riyadh had its own "investigative body" and would "reject" an independent investigation into the killing.
File photo of Saudi finance minister Adel al-Jubeir. (Twitter)
Riyadh: Saudi Arabia's foreign minister on Thursday rejected Turkey's demand for an international inquiry into the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi in his country's consulate in Istanbul.
Adel al-Jubeir said Riyadh had its own "investigative body" and would "reject" an independent investigation into the killing of Khashoggi who had been "heavily drugged" before being dismembered.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Airtel V-Fiber Broadband: 1Gbps Speed, 1000GB Free Data And Plans From Rs 799
- Producer Vikas Gupta Reacts to Link Up Rumours With Kasautii Zindagii Kay Star Erica Fernandes
- Nach Baliye 9: Raveena Tandon Confronts Shantanu Maheshwari Over Claims of Bias
- Delhi Airport Facial Recognition Trial Calls for Establishment of Cybersecurity Laws
- Mi TV Netflix Support to Finally Roll Out on September 17, Suggests Teaser