Three Bullet-Riddled Bodies Found Near Washington State Home
The bodies were found concealed on a property known for hosting transients in Washington state.
Port Angeles(US): Authorities on Wednesday were investigating the deaths of a man, his son and the son's girlfriend whose bullet-riddled bodies were found concealed on a property known for hosting transients in Washington state.
Police discovered the bodies when they were sent to the home near the waterfront city of Port Angeles for a welfare check, the Peninsula Daily News reported.
Investigators found the door to the home ajar and then found the bodies of Darrell C Iverson, 57, and his son Jordan D Iverson, 27, covered by tarps and debris in front of the house, Clallam County Sheriff Bill Benedict said.
According to county documents, the house belongs to Darrell Iverson.
The body of the younger man's girlfriend, 26-year-old Tiffany A May, was discovered later in a locked shed close to the home. Investigators believe all three were killed on December 26 by someone they knew, Benedict said.
No arrests have been made and authorities are investigating at least two people of interest who knew the victims. Benedict said evidence found so far points to one shooter who acted alone.
Dozens of shots were fired, but the weapon hasn't been found, he said.
"There are many trailers on the property where some transients and other people had lived," Benedict said. "Notably, there was no one was staying there when we went to check it out."
A motive for the killings is yet to be determined.
Recommended For You
- ICC World Cup 2019 Final | Another Super Over Should Decide Winner: Tendulkar
- Rakul Preet Backs Manmadhudu 2 Smoking Scene: Smoking in Kabir Singh Doesn’t Make Shahid Smoker
- Big Tech Quartet's Antitrust Hearing Highlights Their Sheer Might and Murky Policies
- From Politicians to Movie Stars, Women are Sharing Their Favourite Saree Photos on Twitter
- Life on Mars Could Owe Its Foundation to World's Lightest Solid, Aerogel: NASA-JPL