Three Killed, Six Missing After Two Ships Collide Off Chinese Coast
The two ships, "Andasheng" and "Xindongyuan", belonged to companies from north China's Hebei Province and east China's Anhui Province, respectively.
IMAGE FOR REPRESENTATION ONLY.
Beijing: Three people were killed and six others went missing on Saturday after two ships collided off the coast of east China's Fujian province.
The accident happened in the early hours when two cargo ships collided.
A total of 13 people fell into the waters. So far rescuers have pulled out four people, and found three bodies. They are still searching for the remaining six, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
The two ships, "Andasheng" and "Xindongyuan", belonged to companies from north China's Hebei Province and east China's Anhui Province, respectively. "Xindongyuan" sank in the accident.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- A Scene from Joaquin Phoenix's 'Joker' Has Become the Internet's Most Referenced Meme
- Railways to Run Promotional Trains, Akshay Kumar, Housefull 4 Crew First Taker
- Shraddha Kapoor Left in Tears After Hearing Her Brother Siddhant Sing
- Puma Has an Interactive Store Where You Can Also Get Your New Shoes Customized
- WhatsApp Has Some New Features For iPhone Users And You Can Use Them Now