Top North Korea General at Beijing Airport En Route to US
General Kim Yong Chol was driven to the restricted VIP entrance of the airport, according to AFP journalists, a day after he flew into the Chinese capital from North Korea.
(File photo of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un/Associated Press)
Beijing, China: A senior North Korean official arrived at Beijing's international airport on Wednesday to board a flight to the United States for high-level talks ahead of a planned summit between Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un.
General Kim Yong Chol, vice chairman of the central committee of the Workers' Party and right-hand man to Kim, was driven to the restricted VIP entrance of the airport, according to AFP journalists, a day after he flew into the Chinese capital from North Korea.
Recommended For You
- Alia Bhatt Shares BTS Video of Her Moving into Her Own Home in New YouTube Vlog
- Sony WH-XB900N Review: Headphones to Buy if Your Wad of Cash Totals to Rs 16,990
- YouTube Music Now Lets Your Switch Between a Song And Its Music Video With a Single Tap
- Dhoni Should be Informed by Selectors About Their Plans: Sehwag
- MH370 Disappearance: Mysterious 90 Kg Load Added to Cargo List After Takeoff