Trump Says Prosecutors Have Found No Evidence of Russia Collusion
Russia has denied interfering in the election to help Trump. President Trump tweeted, "After two years and millions of pages of documents (and a cost of over $30 million) no collusion!"
U.S. President Donald Trump. (Image: Reuters)
Washington: US President Donald Trump said on Saturday prosecutors had found no evidence of collusion with Russia despite a lengthy and costly investigation into allegations of Russian interference in his 2016 presidential election campaign.
A day after US prosecutors detailed a previously unknown attempt by a Russian to help the campaign, Trump tweeted, "After two years and millions of pages of documents (and a cost of over $30 million) no collusion!"
Russia has denied interfering in the election to help Trump.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
- Russian interference in 2016 presidential election campaign
- us president donald trump
- US prosecutors
Recommended For You
- Renault Kwid Electric Launched In China at Rs 6.22 Lakh, Gets 271Km Electric Range
- Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar's 2.0 Flops in China But Bollywood Can Avoid the Mistake
- Newton Trends on Twitter After Railway Minister Piyush Goyal Says 'Einstein Discovered Gravity'
- Your Data, Location Might be Tracked with This SIM Card Flaw, Without Your Knowledge
- Delhi Airport Facial Recognition Trial Calls for Establishment of Cybersecurity Laws