Trump Tweets 'Iran is Playing With Fire', Says Won't be as Kind as Obama
U.S. President Donald Trump tweeted early on Friday that "Iran is playing with fire" and "they don't appreciate how kind President Obama was to them. Not me!"
U.S. President Donald Trump in White House in Washington, U.S. February 2, 2017. (Photo: Reuters)
Washington: U.S. President Donald Trump tweeted early on Friday that "Iran is playing with fire" and "they don't appreciate how kind President Obama was to them. Not me!"
Trump plans to impose sanctions on several Iranian entities, seeking to ratchet up pressure on Tehran while crafting a broader strategy to counter what he sees as its destabilizing behavior, people familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
Iran's decision to test-fire a ballistic missile on Sunday helped trigger Trump's decision, which could be announced as early as Friday, they said.
Recommended For You
- Batti Gul Meter Chalu Box Office Day 1: Shahid Kapoor’s Film Earns Rs 6.76 Crore
- How 'Captain' Mahendra Singh Dhoni Plotted the Wicket of Shakib Al Hasan at the Asia Cup
- Huawei Trolls Apple By Distributing Power Banks to People Queuing Up to Buy iPhones
- Apple iPhone XS Max Review: The Best iPhone, Ever. Period.
- GoPro Making a Comeback With The HERO7: Will This be Your Next Action Camera?