Twitter Co-Founder Evan Williams Steps Down From Board After 12 Years
Williams has served as the CEO of Twitter in the past.
File photo of Evan Williams.
Twitter Inc said on Friday that one of its co-founders, Evan Williams, will be stepping down as a member of its board at the end of the month.
Williams, who also announced the move in a series of tweets, is currently the chief executive officer of online publishing website Medium and had also served as the CEO of Twitter.
I'm very lucky to have served on the @Twitter board for 12 years (ever since there was a board). It's been overwhelmingly interesting, educational—and, at times, challenging.— Ev Williams (@ev) February 22, 2019
"I'm very lucky to have served on the @Twitter board for 12 years (ever since there was a board). It's been overwhelmingly interesting, educational—and, at times, challenging," he tweeted.
Recommended For You
- Bizarre: 4-Year-Old Australian Boy Claims to be Reincarnation of Princess Diana
- Hrithik Roshan, Anand Kumar Host Special Screening of Super 30 for Vice President Venkaiah Naidu
- You Have Just Given FaceApp a Perpetual And Royalty Free License to do What They Want With Your Selfies
- Netflix Set to Roll Out a More Affordable Subscription Plan For India; Could be Priced Around Rs 300
- Instagram is Now Hiding Likes on Photos in More Countries; No Point Buying Likes And Views Anymore