Twitter Co-Founder Evan Williams Steps Down From Board After 12 Years
Williams has served as the CEO of Twitter in the past.
File photo of Evan Williams.
Twitter Inc said on Friday that one of its co-founders, Evan Williams, will be stepping down as a member of its board at the end of the month.
Williams, who also announced the move in a series of tweets, is currently the chief executive officer of online publishing website Medium and had also served as the CEO of Twitter.
I'm very lucky to have served on the @Twitter board for 12 years (ever since there was a board). It's been overwhelmingly interesting, educational—and, at times, challenging.— Ev Williams (@ev) February 22, 2019
"I'm very lucky to have served on the @Twitter board for 12 years (ever since there was a board). It's been overwhelmingly interesting, educational—and, at times, challenging," he tweeted.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Arunachal Pradesh CM Rides Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 to Promote State Tourism
- Shah Rukh Khan to Announce Two Films on His 54th Birthday?
- Mohena Kumari Singh is Radiant as a Royal Bride at Her Traditional Rajput Wedding, See Pics
- Disha Vakani's Husband Mayur Pandya on Actress' Return to Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
- Reliance Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Idea Are Trolling Each Other on Social Media