Twitter Sets Out to Investigate Donald Trump's Cryptic 'Covfefe' Tweet
Suspected militants shot at and injured two persons in Baramulla district of Kashmir, police said on Wednesday.
File image of Donald Trump. (Image: Reuters)
New Delhi: After Shashi Tharoor’s ‘farrago’ and ‘calumny’, Twitter went after another ‘word’, this time tweeted by US President Donald Trump.
In a cryptic tweet, Trump, who does not share the best of relations with the US media, said:
Despite the constant negative press covfefe— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 31, 2017
Twitterati lost no time in interpreting the tweet their own way. Here’s a look:
“Coverage” is spelled #Covfefe when your tiny hands can’t reach all the letters on an iPhone.— Marty McFly (@LaidbckinAz) May 31, 2017
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Airtel V-Fiber Broadband: 1Gbps Speed, 1000GB Free Data And Plans From Rs 799
- Madhuri Dixit's Brush with Rappers Wiz Khalifa, Raja Kumari at Mumbai Concert
- Your Data, Location Might be Tracked with This SIM Card Flaw, Without Your Knowledge
- Delhi Airport Facial Recognition Trial Calls for Establishment of Cybersecurity Laws
- Apple TV Plus Shows, Prices Compared with Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Zee5