Two Boys Among Four of Indian-origin Family Shot Dead in US
The incident came to light after the guests staying with the victims saw the bodies and informed the local authorities.
Image for representation.
Two boys were among four members of an Indian-origin family who were shot dead inside their home in West Des Moines, United States, on Saturday morning.
The family members were identified as Chandrasekhar Sunkara, 44; Lavanya Sunkara, 41; and two boys, ages 15 and 10, reported CNN. The police found multiple gunshots on the victim bodies.
The incident came to light after the guests staying with the victims saw the bodies and informed the local authorities. “We are continuing to work through this investigation. We will follow through until we have answered as many questions as the evidence allows," said Sergeant Dan Wade with the West Des Moines Police Department.
The motive behind the killings is still unclear and no suspect has been identified.
Recommended For You
- Nach Baliye 9: Prince Breaks Down As Wife Yuvika Informs Salman Khan About His Brother's Death
- Deadpool Creator Rob Liefeld Takes Sly Dig at Disney While Confirming Deadpool 3
- Dyson Pure Cool Me Review: The Clean Air You Should Have, And The Peace of Mind Which Follows
- Sheila Dikshit, Former Delhi Chief Minister, Passes Away At 81
- PUBG Mobile: Here are Top Five Features Added With Season 8