Two Islamic State Militants Killed in Pakistan
Two suspected Islamic State militants were on Friday gunned down by Pakistani security forces in a raid in Manghopir area.
A member loyal to the Islamic State waves an ISIS flag. (Representative image/Reuters)
Karachi: Two suspected Islamic State militants were on Friday gunned down by Pakistani security forces in a raid in Manghopir area.
During the raid, the militants opened fire at the security personnel, leaving one policeman injured, SSP West Nasir Aftab said.
In the retaliatory fire, both the suspects were killed while their accomplices managed to escape the site.
Weapons and laptops were found from on them, the GEO News reported.
The SSP said a hit list was found on the laptop, that included names of police officers and other government officials.
The suspected militants have been identified as Saifullah and Haneef.
Recommended For You
- Malaika Arora Gets Cosy With Rumoured Boyfriend Arjun Kapoor at a Party; Photo Goes Viral
- Volkswagen Directed to Pay Rs 100 Crore to CPCB Over Diesel Emissions Scandal
- Ranveer Singh Simmba Co-star Siddharth Jadhav: I Knew About His Excitement for the Wedding
- Here's Everything About the Food Served at Deepika & Ranveer's Konkani-Sindhi Wedding
- Facebook Suggests The Switch to Android From iPhones Was Purely on Merit, Not a Tiff With Tim Cook