Two Islamic State Militants Killed in Pakistan
Two suspected Islamic State militants were on Friday gunned down by Pakistani security forces in a raid in Manghopir area.
A member loyal to the Islamic State waves an ISIS flag. (Representative image/Reuters)
Karachi: Two suspected Islamic State militants were on Friday gunned down by Pakistani security forces in a raid in Manghopir area.
During the raid, the militants opened fire at the security personnel, leaving one policeman injured, SSP West Nasir Aftab said.
In the retaliatory fire, both the suspects were killed while their accomplices managed to escape the site.
Weapons and laptops were found from on them, the GEO News reported.
The SSP said a hit list was found on the laptop, that included names of police officers and other government officials.
The suspected militants have been identified as Saifullah and Haneef.
Recommended For You
- Australian Open: Clinical Rafael Nadal Overwhelms Matthew Ebden
- Ranveer Singh Channels His Inner 'Gully Boy', Raps When Stuck in Traffic
- Spider-Man: Far From Home Teaser Trailer: Peter Parker Embarks on a Global Adventure
- Justin Bieber's Mother Raves Over Son's Wife Hailey Baldwin
- Volkswagen to Object to Certain Recommendations of NGT-Formed Panel
- 01 d
- 12 h
- 38 m
- 09 s