Two Islamic State Militants Killed in Pakistan
Two suspected Islamic State militants were on Friday gunned down by Pakistani security forces in a raid in Manghopir area.
Image for representation.
Karachi: Two suspected Islamic State militants were on Friday gunned down by Pakistani security forces in a raid in Manghopir area.
During the raid, the militants opened fire at the security personnel, leaving one policeman injured, SSP West Nasir Aftab said.
In the retaliatory fire, both the suspects were killed while their accomplices managed to escape the site.
Weapons and laptops were found from on them, the GEO News reported.
The SSP said a hit list was found on the laptop, that included names of police officers and other government officials.
The suspected militants have been identified as Saifullah and Haneef.
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Subscribe to Moneycontrol Pro and gain access to curated markets data, trading recommendations, equity analysis, investment ideas, insights from market gurus and much more. Get Moneycontrol PRO for 1 year at price of 3 months. Use code FREEDOM.
Recommended For You
- Kapil Sharma's Wife Ginni Chatrath Flaunts Baby Bump on Movie Outing
- Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Leaked Ahead of Launch, All-Black SUV Looks Dominating
- NASA’s Next Moon Landing Will be Powered by The Aitken Supercomputer Made by HP
- RCB Rope in Hesson & Katich for IPL 2020, Sack Kirsten and Nehra
- 'Choked' by Husband’s Extreme Love and Affection, UAE Woman Seeks Divorce