UK PM Boris Johnson Says Britain Will Send Back Migrants Who Cross Channel from France Illegally
The UK should not be regarded as a place where you can automatically come and break the law by seeking to arrive illegally, Boris Johnson said.
File Photo of Boris Johnson.
London: Britain will send back migrants who illegally try to cross the channel from France, Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Friday.
"We will send you back," Johnson told media when asked what his message was to illegal immigrants after authorities intercepted a boat of migrants off the south coast of England.
"The UK should not be regarded as a place where you can automatically come and break the law by seeking to arrive illegally."
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Mini SUV Officially Teased Ahead of September 30 Launch: Watch Video
- Netizens Troll Sonakshi Sinha After She Fails to Answer Simple Ramayan Question on KBC 11
- Netizens Compare Virat Kohli's Hairstyle in Throwback Picture with Salman Khan's Tere Naam Hairdo
- Katrina Kaif and Arjun Kapoor Save a Paparazzi From Getting Hurt; Watch Video
- Investors and Stock Holders are Celebrating Corporate Tax Cut News, With Memes