UK's Opposition Labour Party Agrees to Boris Johnson's Call for December Election
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said the EU's decision to delay Brexit had met his demand to remove the threat of a disorderly divorce, and 'we will now launch the most ambitious and radical campaign'.
File photo Britain's opposition Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn.
London: Britain's main opposition Labour party said Tuesday it would support Prime Minister Boris Johnson's call for a December election, although the date remains to be fixed.
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said the EU's decision to delay Brexit had met his demand to remove the threat of a disorderly divorce, and "we will now launch the most ambitious and radical campaign for real change our country has ever seen".
Get the best of News18 delivered to your inbox - subscribe to News18 Daybreak. Follow News18.com on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Telegram, TikTok and on YouTube, and stay in the know with what's happening in the world around you – in real time.
Recommended For You
- Realme X2 Pro With 64-Megapixel Quad Camera, Snapdragon 855+ Launched at Rs 29,999
- Kamya Punjabi Trolled on Social Media, Beau Shalabh Dang Gives Befitting Reply
- Parth Samthaan Denies Dating Erica Fernandes, Says 'Not Aware of These Rumours'
- Reliance Jio, Airtel And Vodafone Users, These Are The Best Prepaid Recharge Plans Under Rs 200
- You Can Now Own an Original Picasso Painting For Less Than Rs 8,000