US, Britain, UAE, Saudi Arabia Urge 'Diplomatic Solutions' on Iran
The United States, Britain, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates on Monday jointly called for "diplomatic solutions" to ease soaring tensions with Iran.
US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo meets King Salman at Al Salam Palace in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on Monday. (Reuters)
Abu Dhabi: The United States, Britain, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates on Monday jointly called for "diplomatic solutions" to ease soaring tensions with Iran.
"We call on Iran to halt any further actions which threaten regional stability, and urge diplomatic solutions to de-escalate tensions," said the statement released by the US as Secretary of State Mike Pompeo met Saudi and Emirati leaders.
Recommended For You
- With Thor-Love and Thunder Announced, Here's How Jane Foster Becomes Worthy to Wield Mjolnir
- Neha Dhupia's 8-month-old Daughter Mehr Explains Monday Blues in the Most Adorable Manner
- FaceApp-like Technology Helps Chinese Police Reunite Man Kidnapped 18 Years Ago with Family
- Jio Effect: Vodafone Introduces Rs 205 and Rs 225 Prepaid Recharge Plans - Here Are The Details
- Xiaomi Redmi K20, K20 Pro go on Sale Today: Price, Launch Offers and More