Russian President Vladimir Putin Says US Attack on Iran Would be a Catastrophe
Russian President Vladimir Putin said Moscow believed Tehran was in full compliance with its nuclear commitments and called sanctions against Iran groundless.
File photo of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Moscow: Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Thursday that a US military attack on Iran would be a catastrophe for the Middle East that would trigger a surge in violence and a possible refugee exodus.
Putin, speaking during his annual televised question and answer session, said Moscow believed Tehran was in full compliance with its nuclear commitments and called sanctions against Iran groundless.
Recommended For You
- Motor Vehicle (Amendment) Bill 2019: Drunken Driving to Cost Rs 10,000, Driving Without a Licence to Cost Rs 5000
- Fan Shares Akshay Kumar’s Picture from 1997, His Response is Winning the Internet
- Netizens Call out Harbhajan Singh on 'Bigoted' Tweet about Chandrayaan-2 Success
- Best and Worst Day of my Cricketing Life – Guptill Looks Back at World Cup Final
- Fact Check: Did the 'Sun Baby' from Teletubbies Just Have a Baby of Her Own?